Objectives and caracteristics
Since 1982, date of the first version of AutoCAD, this software has been the benchmark in Computer Aided Drawing (CAD) for all trades that use drawing (architects, mechanics, electricians, etc.).
During this training course, you will learn, with the help of comprehensive explanations and progressive exercises, to understand how to develop a drawing in computer-aided mode and to develop projects up to the layout and the impression.
Knowledge of the Windows environment and the basics of drawing.
The course is given on the Windows version of AutoCAD.
Architects, Designers, Draftsman, Engineers, Design office managers.
- Formation type : Face-to-face
- Duration : 4 Days
- Recommended for : Logistique Interior designer Electricité Immobilier Archéologue Designer Architecte
- Level : Beginner
- Type : Trainings
- Certifying training : No
- Training with exercises : Yes
- Training with exams : No
- Available languages : French
Please note: Trainings taking place in Luxembourg cannot be supported by CEFORA or ACTIRIS.
Program of AutoCAD Base
AUTOCAD INTERFACE AND BASIC PRINCIPLES
- Method of working with AutoCAD
- AutoCAD environment
- Layers management
- Drawing aid tools
- Drawing techniques
- Screen management
- Drawing linear shapes
DRAWING, MODIFICATIONS AND ERROR MANAGEMENT
- Drawing of curved shapes and geometric objects
- Construction of a drawing from basic objects
DAY 3: MODIFICATIONS AND DRESSING OF THE DRAWING
- Geometric modification of the drawing
- Modifying the position of elements
- Editing properties
- Dressing of the drawing (texts, annotations, hachures)
- Creating blocks
QUOTATION, LAYOUT AND PRINTING
- Dressing the drawing with hachures
- Dimensioning of the drawing
- Layout and printing
- Manage files
- Internet Tools