Assess vehicle circulation around the built environment
Visualize vehicles accessing or passing through the site and building, while identifying potential hazards or constraints between structural elements
Seamlessly merge vehicle simulations and circulation diagrams into your drawings within your Autodesk® Revit® workspace.
Vehicular circulation & building designPlan your project efficiently and get greater insight by clearly visualizing vehicle turning space and circulation to assist in your design. Easily facilitate decisions across all stakeholders to reduce design changes and costs starting from the early stages of the project.
Preliminary Site Plan
Plan thoroughly before the initial design work begins
Collaborate visually in client/designer meetings
Design Development / Construction Documents
Go deep into the details
Peer reviews made simple
Building Permit Application
Faster approval from City Officials
Visualize vehicle movements, circulation, and clearances for a variety of scenarios, all within Revit®
- Access points to projectsite from adjacent roads
- Buildings requiring service vehicles (commercial trucks) to access loading bays
- Fire apparatus access and clearance
- Pre-sizing parking lots, parking access and parking stall size
- Garbage truck access and clearance
- Ambulance & Emergency vehicle access
- Visualizing multiple vehicle movements at the same time & more!