Trimble Connect is a collaboration platform in the Cloud that connects the right people with the right data at the right time. This keeps people better informed, allows for faster decision-making and improves project efficiency.
Trimble Connect allows clients, designers, contractors and other stakeholders to collaborate on BIM projects. Trimble Connect is integrated into many Trimble products, but also works with third-party files. This allows, for example, the structural engineer, estimator, installer and MEP engineer to work on the same project and view, manage, share and reference the information via the cloud in their own software package. Construction errors can thus be significantly reduced, saving time and money and resulting in a satisfied customer.
By making data accessible and breaking through the island culture, coordination and managing the project during each contact moment is improved.
Managed Content ensures that you are working with the most current content from the suppliers. This keeps the project up to date and you are not getting behind.
Accurate geometries help reveal problems earlier. In construction workflows, construction data in the field is used to guide the construction process.
With Trimble Connect you can:
- Collaborate in the Cloud, with everyone
- On computer, tablet and phone
- Upload, share & comment on files and 3D models
- Manage and view SketchUp, Tekla, Revit, IFC, DWG and many other file types and related information
- Create teams, manage groups and assign tasks
- Invite people to work together on one project for free
- Perform clash detections (Premium)
- Quantities and costs reports (Premium)