Objectives and caracteristics
During this training course, you will approach V-Ray to produce realistic images, both for exterior views and for interior views, day and night.
You will learn how to create and use realistic materials, manage natural and artificial lighting, configure and manage your renderings. Vray is to synthesis what Sketchup is to 3D modeling: simple, intuitive, and powerful.
Architects, interior designers, kitchen designers, landscape designers, cabinet makers, designers, scenographers, and in general for all those who must convince a client or a prospect of the quality of their 3D production.
- Formation type : Face-to-face
- Duration : 2 Days
- Recommended for : Interior designer Immobilier Archéologue Designer Paysagiste Architecte
- Level : Beginner Initiated
- Type : Trainings
- Certifying training : No
- Training with exercises : Yes
- Training with exams : No
- Available languages : French
Please note: Trainings taking place in Luxembourg cannot be supported by CEFORA or ACTIRIS.
Program of V-Ray
- Natural lighting
- Artificial lighting
- High Dynamic Range Image (HDRI) lighting
- Render modes
- Existing Vray materials
- The creation of a new material
- Render settings
- Daytime outdoor exercise
- Exercise on an outdoor stage at night
- Exercise on an indoor daytime scene
- Exercise on an indoor stage at night